The Amazon Marketplace offers millions of Sellers the opportunity to build and grow their business using Amazon’s reach and expertise. Sellers are a critical part of Amazon’s ecosystem to deliver on our vision of offering the Earth’s largest selection and lowest prices.
Pay on Behalf is an Amazon service that helps Sellers comply with Extended Producer Responsibility (EPR) compliance requirements in the EU and keep selling on Amazon. The service involves Amazon paying eco-contributions on behalf of Sellers for sales made on Amazon, and then recovering those amounts from Sellers.
In this role, you will own the vision, strategy, and roadmap for the service’s Chargeback product, which enables the service to recover the eco-contributions from Sellers. You will work closely with teams across software engineering, design, finance, compliance, legal and public policy. You will develop an in-depth understanding of the business, champion the needs of the customers, and dive deep on the technology and operational implications of the products you own.
You are the right person for this role if you are a self-starter, collaborative and data-oriented problem solver who is customer obsessed and passionate about the positive impact environmental compliance can have on Amazon, its Sellers and customers.
We are open to hiring candidates to work out of one of the following locations:
- Define the product and strategy.
- Identify opportunities, create business cases, and champion your vision to build organizational alignment around priorities, features, and capabilities required to scale your product.
- Own the end-to-end launch of features from requirements to release.
- Work closely with engineering, go-to-market, operations and other product teams to define and improve your product and customer experience.
- Define, prioritize, and plan the resources needed for successful product delivery.
- Communicate product releases, impact and timelines to leaders and stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Experience owning/driving roadmap strategy and definition.
- Experience with end-to-end product delivery.
- Experience with feature delivery and trade-offs of a product.
- Experience as a product manager or owner.
- Experience owning technology products.
- Experience with product cycles of 6+ months.
- Experience in product or program management, product marketing, business development or technology.
- Experience in influencing senior leadership through data driven insights.
- Experience working across functional teams and senior stakeholders.